Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Illegal camper outside my house


I discovered an illegal camper outside my house.

Before the camper escaped I quickly took some photos as evidence.
Lucky for me, the illegal overstayer was oblivious to my camera equipment and did not shun me. It was also brave enough to see me in the eye and tell me that its not leaving this place for now.

This is the hairy resident whom is staying illegally outside my house in a pot of curry plant that Auntie Jaey gave us. For 2 nights in a row, it was still in the same pot of plant...


Photobucket
I am staying....



Photobucket
Now look me in the eye, I am not kidding!

Photobucket
This 3rd shot is actually a revised version of the 2nd shot, cropping and rotation with some colour/brightness adjustments and minimal sharpening with Gimp's "unsharp mask". Thanks to criticism and suggesions from Clubsnap's Macro Gods.



Facebook Comments